6 – 10 March 2019
Price £900 pp includes:
- 4 nights in a luxurious 5* Grand Hotel Europe,
- Breakfasts, lunches and one dinner,
- Russian taxes,
- Two visits to the State Hermitage Museum,
- A day excursion to the Summer Palaces,
- Two curator-led visits (the famed Impressionist paintings and a private visit to Pushkin’s Apartment),
- A troika ride through silver birchwoods,
- Transport, English-speaking guide,
- Also, see the superlative and unique Faberge eggs and jewels.
Price excludes flights, visa fee, optional extensions to the tour.
For full itinerary please contact: Tania Illingworth (nee Tolstoy), email@example.com, 44(0)7855434733