At the times when many arts projects and programmes are moving online, we want to review Russian Art and Culture development strategy, find new partnerships and explore business opportunities.
We are looking for an expert in developing online projects as businesses to join our team. Business Development Manager role is freelance and part-time to allow you to work from home and combine it with other projects. We need your expertise and are prepared to be flexible in return. Our team is based in the UK, but you do not have to be.
Working closely with the director and editor, you will lead the development of our online platform, identify and build new partnerships and business opportunities, and support the team in strategic decisions. We need you to help us build a sustainable and profitable business model for our online platform.
- develop a business strategy for Russian Art and Culture to increase revenue
- identify, build and sustain partnerships for our online platform
- review and sell online advertising packages
- research and suggest content that would attract new audiences and new partnerships
- at least 3 years of working in a similar role with an online project
- proven experience of successful business development of online projects
- demonstrable track record of online advertising sales
- strong understanding of digital market trends in Russia and the UK, as well as across the world
- existing active network of partners in the world of online
- fluent Russian and English
- attention to detail
- ability to work independently
- confidence to take initiative
What we offer:
- competitive compensation based on the interview outcome
- ability to work flexibly and remotely
How to apply:
- please send your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and what you would bring to the role to Natasha Butterwick, RA+C Director at email@example.com
- deadline for applications is 17 April 2020, with interviews to be held online the week of 20 April 2020