Henriette Herz Scouting Programme is generally geared towards supporting promising young female researchers and scholars from regions which are usually not so well represented in the Western academic mainstream.
This opportunity is specifically for young female researchers in the discipline of art history from Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltics or Caucasus, Central Asia or Siberia, etc. who work on modernism, abstraction, artists’ networks, and related topics.
Criteria for the programme:
- doctorate completed within the last 4 years (postdocs) or 12 years (researchers)
- above-average publication record commensurate with career level
- no post-doctoral research stays after completing doctorate, nor degrees/doctorates completed in Germany [conference participation is OK]
- no German citizenship
- good knowledge of German or English, depending on research proposal
- the research fellowship should commence within 12 months of being granted
- no previous applications nor previous sponsorship in any of the Foundation’s fellowship programmes
If you are interested in the programme and meet the criteria listed above, please send your CV (no more than 2 pages), names/contacts of two references, list of publications along with your research proposal (2-3 pages) by August 15, 2021 to Prof. Dr. Isabel Wünsche at email@example.com.
Potential candidates will be invited to present their research projects at a workshop in the fall.