For marketing and advertising enquires:
Natasha Butterwick, Director: email@example.com
For the events listings:
Please send the press release and the supporting images to
Marina Maximova, Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internship opportunities:
If you would like to apply for an internship with us, please, apply straight to the director, Natasha Butterwick. We would recommend to e-mail your CV and cover letter in your introductory e-mail.
RA+C welcomes new contributors!!!
Contributors are people who write articles for RUSSIAN ART + CULTURE. We rely on you to keep the site up-to-date and relevant. Anyone can apply to the editor to be a contributor so long as you have something to comment on which relates to Russian art and culture. As a contributor you can write as much and as frequently as you wish.
We publish posts daily and writing for the website provides the opportunity to gain bylines. This website gives academics, curators and graduate students the chance to publish their reviews, articles and to promote any upcoming events of interest to the Russian cultural community in the UK.
Reviews should be 400-500 words long and articles anything up to 1000 words. All contributors will recieve a byline for any articles published. If you would like to publish news of an event then please get in touch with the full details of when, where and what the event is. We publish notices of call for papers, academic conferences, study days, exhibitions and sales.
Why you should be a contributor?
- Journalism experience – a great opportunity to build your CV
- Have your thoughts and opinions read by hundreds of similarly interested people
- Share your recent research and publicise any upcoming events
- Join our research network of academics, curators and graduate students working in related fields
Would you like to work for a leading arts blog? We are the world’s most popular website specialising in Russian art and culture. We are always looking for bright, motivated and resourceful students or recent graduates who would like to gain some work experience in the world of art and online publishing based in our London office.
The role will be to assist the editor at RUSSIAN ART + CULTURE. You will be a valued member of the team and assist in a wide range of tasks, including administrative, social media, and research. Writing opportunities will also be given.
We believe in being good mentors. We want this to be valuable work experience for you to build your CV and to teach and improve real skills. In return, we expect you to be individuals who will work hard to get the most out of this unique opportunity.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical and research skills. The candidate must be self-motivated and have a ‘can do’ attitude as they will be often working autonomously. The candidate must be computer literate and have a comfortable telephone manner as well as first hand experience working with social media.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Computer literate, experience with social media
- Self-motivated as will often be working autonomously
- Interest in Russian art or knowledge of Slavic culture
- Russian language would be advantageous but not essential
What you can expect:
- Gain valuable work experience being part of a busy and efficient team, and an insight into the arts publishing sphere. You will be given the chance to work on your own projects with real responsibility and have involvement in the preparations for our events and exhibitions programme.
- Researching upcoming news and creating calendar of events eg. exhibitions, conferences, lectures, concerts, performances
- Building our database of clients and donors
- Researching resources for RUSSIAN ART + CULTURE subscribers
- Assisting preparations for our upcoming exhibitions
- Carrying out research for talks, lectures on Russian art
- Assisting with preparations for Russian Art Week in November/June
- Assisting in the development of the website
- Helping develop PR campaigns for the company
- Maintaining the online media strategy using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram with an aim to increase the company’s profile
- We recruit throughout the year for 2-3 months at a time. Part-time positions are also available, as are shorter placements of 2-3 weeks. For our longer placement we require a commitment of at least 3 days a week, dates are flexible.
If you would like to submit your text or discuss your potential contribution please email email@example.com