Marketing and advertising enquires:
Natasha Butterwick, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send press release and supporting images to
Elena Shampanova, Editor: email@example.com
For internship and work experience opportunities:
Please send your CV and cover letter to
Natasha Butterwick, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For becoming a contributor:
Contributors are people who write articles for RUSSIAN ART + CULTURE. Anyone can apply to be a contributor as long as you have something to comment on which relates to Russian art and culture. As a contributor you can write as much and as frequently as you wish.
We publish posts daily and writing for the website provides the opportunity to gain bylines. This website gives academics, curators, critics, and graduate students the chance to publish their reviews, articles as well as to promote any upcoming events of interest to the UK community interested in Russian art and culture.
Being a contributor gives you an opportunity to gain journalism experience and build up your CV, have your thoughts and opinions read by thousands of people, join our network of academics, curators and graduate students working in related fields.
If you are interested in becoming a contributor, please send your texts and cover letter to email@example.com.
For work experience:
We are the world’s most popular website specialising in Russian art and culture. We are always looking for bright, motivated and resourceful students or recent graduates who would like to gain some work experience in the world of art and online publishing based in our London office.
The role will be to assist the editor at RUSSIAN ART + CULTURE. You will be a valued member of the team and assist in a wide range of tasks, including administrative, social media, and research. Writing opportunities will also be given.
We believe in being good mentors. We want this to be valuable work experience for you to build your CV and to teach and improve real skills. In return, we expect you to be individuals who will work hard to get the most out of this unique opportunity.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical and research skills. The candidate must be self-motivated and have a ‘can do’ attitude as they will be often working autonomously. The candidate must be computer literate and have a comfortable telephone manner as well as first hand experience working with social media.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Computer literate, experience with social media
- Self-motivated as will often be working autonomously
- Interest in Russian art or knowledge of Slavic culture
- Fluency in written English language
- Russian language would be advantageous, but not essential
What you can expect:
- Gain valuable work experience being part of a busy and efficient team, and an insight into the arts publishing sphere. You will be given the chance to work on your own projects with real responsibility and have involvement in the preparations for our events and exhibitions programme.
- Researching upcoming news and creating calendar of events eg. exhibitions, conferences, lectures, concerts, performances
- Building our database of clients and donors
- Researching resources for RUSSIAN ART + CULTURE subscribers
- Assisting preparations for our upcoming exhibitions
- Carrying out research for talks and lectures on Russian art
- Assisting with preparations for Russian Art Week in November/June
- Assisting in the development of the website
- Helping develop PR campaigns for the company
- Maintaining the online media strategy using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram with an aim to increase the company’s profile
- We recruit throughout the year for 2-3 months at a time. Part-time positions are also available, as are shorter placements of 2-3 weeks. For our longer placement we require a commitment of at least 3 days a week, dates are flexible.
If you would like to apply for work experience, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org