James Butterwick is looking for an intern who is enthusiastic about Russian and Ukrainian Avant-Garde, international work, private collections and exhibition placements. The successful candidate will be representing James Butterwick Gallery at Europe’s most prestigious art fair, TEFAF Maastricht.
The internship is from 8th to 18th March 2018.
Desired skills and experience:
- Interest/background in the arts/Russian culture is recommended;
- Fluency in spoken Russian is preferred but not essential;
- Excellent communication and client service skills;
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to broaden knowledge;
- BA/MA/PhD university students or graduates are preferred but we are open to applications from good candidates with relevant experience.
Unpaid. Generous sales commissions. All expenses will be covered.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter (maximum one page) to email@example.com with ‘TEFAF Internship Application’ clearly marked in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th January 2018. Please visit the gallery’s website for more information about the gallery: www.jamesbutterwick.com